I never thought that picking out baby boy names for

I never thought that picking out baby boy names for my son would be so hard. I have a perfectly average name, and I figured that my son could have the same. After all, being named David hasn't held me back in life. Nonetheless, once my wife and I started talking about baby boy popular names, it became clear that we were going to have a harder time picking one out than we had thought. Usually, we agree with each other, but once we started trying to choose baby boy names, it became clear that we had little or no common ground. I wanted to name him Bill or Jim. She wanted to name him Duke or George. I hated her names, and she thought mine were boring.

Finally, in desperation, we consulted a source of baby boy names online. Doing a baby boy name search is easier than you might think. It is really amazing how many people put good quality free information on the Internet for nothing. Nonetheless, soon we got some sick of pouring through pages and pages of websites. We went out to the store and got a baby naming book, and started to look through. It was one of those ones that tells you the meaning of the name, where it comes from, and some of the people who have had that name. All in all, it was a very useful book, and it gave us both a lot of different ideas.

You might think that that was the end of it. You might assume that we are reasonable people and that, once we had a good source of baby boy names, we would find something to compromise on. If you believe that, however, you are wrong. The baby boy name search got, if anything, more antagonistic after that. We each had dozens of baby boy names that we liked, but the other one hated. To me, it seemed like she was being stubborn and unreasonable. To her, I seemed the same way. The only way we finally resolved it was decided to wait until the baby was born. We figures that, once he was born, we would give him a good looking over and see what name seemed to fit him. After all, for all we knew picking a name ahead of time was a big mistake. What if the baby did not look like it at all?